Saturday, April 25

As I've said a million times before, I will be completely vegan when I'm rich with an at home chef, or when I retire. During those days when all I had to worry about was reading and writing and when to wake up for class I tried going strictly vegan for a couple of months, but that was before I knew how to dress things up with spices and other cooking techniques, so I just gave up and went back to eating Dominos and tofu scrambler. Now I try to do a big dairy free dinner every Sunday, so that during the week I always have a vegan option.

Next on the list is exploring animal free accessories and shoes. The problem again is that it doesn't look like I'll be able to tackle this one with my full effort until, again I'm rolling in the dough. This impressive and beautiful shoe is from olsenHaus, a pure vegan product line that also emphasizes sustainability and human rights with the materials and services they use. OK! I will think about investing not only in quality things on the rare occasion that I splurge, but in shoes or bags that are cruelty-free.


No comments: