Wednesday, January 14

morning light





A desperate young person trying to make it in a new city can't be too picky. Every apartment will have it's highlights and serious low points that can really interfere with a person's life( like not having a closet, not having access to the backstairs to take out trash, dirty linoleum checkered kitchen floor). In this apartment that I was lucky to inherit, I live in a room that sits next to the wall of another tall building, so the few rays that do make it in only happen at a certain early afternoon time frame that hardly matches my schedule. In an attempt to rest and get rid of this cough I stayed home this morning, and as I was drinking my coffee, there it came. It's the excitement of a full moon, a free bridge toll; rare and amazing.

No comments: