Saturday, May 29

IMG_5673
I have a new decision to make, and while I have strong feelings about what the answer will be, there's still so much that is uncertain. I'm looking back in my photo collection to remember what LA was for me then and to imagine what it will be for me soon. Something that I haven't had much of here is the sky. Buildings are too crowded and there is no place of my own to rest outside. I see the sky from my one small window, and that's usually only at night. I look forward to porches and backyards and sitting on my own bricks and taking in the peach and pink sunsets. This is a photo of the deepest, most impressive LA sunset I've ever seen, from the frontsteps of our house on a night we couldn't stand to be inside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful LA sky...hope the transition is going well =)